CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Angels...


YAY! So, last night, I was feeling well enough to go see Daniel! This is Daniel Kamas- he's an AWESOME Seattle artist that you MUST see if you're ever in Seattle (or Houston) and you'll love his music instantly! At least once every concert, his music and lyrics brings me to tears, and yep- again- he did last night!

The last time I saw Daniel, was only FOUR days after I got out of the hospital, after having brain surgery!!! He's such an angel- he held a benefit concert for me, and MAN was that ever a HUGE blessing, since I only got my disability check a FEW WEEKS ago! I can't believe how perfect the timing was with that concert- seriously.

Last night was a benefit show for his girlfriend, Georgia's mission trip...
She will be leaving in a few weeks to go to Vietnam to bring peace, and help to children there! I'm so happy to have met both of them, they are both such beautiful angels on this earth!
And how special that they know and love each other! Here they are together after the show. Aren't they precious?!?!?

Anyways- the Tractor in Ballard was fun- a little loud to hear all the music that I wanted to hear, but hey- it's a bar, right, and people go there to hang after a long day and talk and drink- so what are you gonna do?

I also wanted to post a link to another organization that I think is wonderful,
and I believe is a small step toward being good to each other- as human beings,
and as people who genuinely care about other people-

http://www.actsofkindness.org/member_sites/AnonymousAOK/

If you live in the Seattle area, there's always opportunities to help!

0 comments: